Pear + Peach lovers unite
This easy dessert only takes 10 minutes to prep, and 35 minutes in the oven.
Delicious, healthy, gluten free, and refined-sugar-free!
👩🏻🍳 Recipe (also swipe right for steps):
1. Cut up the pears (I used 4 pears in this dish) into small cubes, combine with cinnamon (optional, add a dash of lemon juice and vanilla powder)
2. Melt 1 tbsp coconut oil (optional, this makes the crisps crispy 🤣, the more you use the crispier but obviously #moderation cos #saturateddat) and mix into 3 cups of rolled oats.
3. Combine ½ banana, and 1 tbsp ground flaxseed, 2 tbsp water, mash and mix with a fork, until you have a smooth, thick mixture.
4. Work the mixture into the rolled oats so that they form sticky clumps
5. Place these oat clumps on top of the pear
6. Bake at 350F for 35 minutes, or until the top is golden.
🥄 Serve with a dollop of coconut yoghurt or 🥥 coconut ice cream. A drizzle of maple and nut butter optional.