What you'll get:
- Lifetime access to health-supporting tips
- Video content for expert guidance to keep you on track with your health goals
- 5 days worth of action steps to take towards better health
- The mini-course covers the following areas: Daily nutrition, hydration, movement, sleep and morning routine practises
- Checklists, worksheets or journal prompts are included in every module to help you stay on track!
- Dr. Viv's Daily 10 Guide
- A 5-Day Reset Daily Tracker to help you stick to it your new healthy habits after the course is complete.
- Bonus offer - Free E-book included!
No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission of the author, Vivian Chen of Plateful Health LLC. Please do not give away, publish on a website or in a newsletter or sell without permission of the author. You have permission to make as many printed or backup copies as you desire for personal use only. Thank you for respecting the hard work that went into creating this document for your education and enjoyment.
Disclaimer: The information provided in this guide pertaining to your health or wellness, exercise, relationships, business/career choices, finances, or any other aspect of your life is not intended to be a substitute for the professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by your own Medical Provider or Mental Health Provider. You agree and acknowledge that I am not providing medical advice, mental health advice, or religious advice in any way. Always seek the advice of your own Medical Provider and/or Mental Health Provider regarding any questions or concerns you have about your specific health or any medications, herbs or supplements you are currently taking and before implementing any recommendations or suggestions in this guide. Do not disregard medical advice or delay seeking medical advice because of information you have read here or on my website. Do not start or stop taking any medications without speaking to your own Medical Provider or Mental Health Provider. If you have or suspect that you have a medical or mental health problem, contact your own Medical Provider or Mental Health Provider promptly. The information contained in this guide has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration