If you struggle with healthy, tasty meal ideas for you and your family, this book is here to help. As a doctor with 15 years of clinical experience including 10 years focused on integrative health, I have seen first hand the impact food can have on our health.
My husband is the ultimate foodie. He lives to eat. When he was diagnosed with hypertension, he had to change his diet and it was no easy feat to transition to healthy food while still satisfying his foodie palate. Additionally, I have to nourish but satisfy two kids growing up in a world where they are tempted by addictive processed food everywhere. I had to get creative but also efficient in the kitchen in order to succeed.
Healthy and Delicious
In this book, I share some tips and tricks I've learnt over the years to make healthy eating easier when you are busy, and included my family's favorite recipes that satisfy their picky tastebuds.
- My tips and tricks
- Meal prep ideas
- Pantry list
- What you'll find in my refrigerator
- 40+ recipes including creams, dressings, breakfast, mains, dessert, snacks and drinks
- Health benefits and WHY I love these recipes
Health starts in your kitchen and I hope this book is a resource to help you plate for better health.Shop Here
What to expect and how you will be supported...
- I start with the most important factor - why. I’m giving you the nitty-gritty details of why it is important to include more plants in your diet for overall health and prevention of disease. It has never been more important to start taking charge of our health.
- Which plants you need to prioritize for optimal nutrition.
- I give you my gold star formula of WHAT to include every day.
- I’m giving away my tricks to meal prepping, batch cooking, and healthy veggie swaps.
- A full grocery shopping and pantry checklist that will keep you organized and prepared.
- PLUS, 25+ NEW mouth-watering recipes that are kiddo+hubby-approved, but are still super healthy, nutrient-dense, and gut-healthy.
Cravings don't have to be unhealthy.
In this book, you will find...
35+ scrumptious sweet and savory comfort food recipes that are gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and plant-based, Including:
- the much-coveted chocolate crepes (but gluten-free, made with buckwheat groats)
- Almond butter cups, a healthier alternative to Reese's peanut butter cups
- Desserts and snacks like brownies, chocolate mousse, cupcakes, boba tea
- Savory cravings like Pizza, Burger, Nuggets, Mac and Cheese, 'Dorito' powder you can sprinkle on popcorn or chips
- Pantry staples including links to our favorite products
- My deep dive into the best sweetener to use
- A note on refined flour...
- You'll also have access to videos that demonstrate some of the more technical aspects of recipes for easy reference.
It's time to satisfy those cravings and feel good doing so. We can't wait to see you enjoying these recipes.I'm In!